UTV Rally Ride Registration
We will be offering official rides through the beautiful desert of Sonora, Mexico! Any and all are invited however there will be limited space available per ride. These will be guided rides through over 100 miles of Mexican back country with other riders. Each registered vehicle is $115 to help provide the location to run on, support vehicles, and guide for the trip. SPACE IS LIMITED TO 50 Vehicles per day.
Some of the things included are...
- Ride through the vast Sonoran Desert.
- UTV Rally Rocky Point Shirt & Tube (No Longer Included After 3/13/18)
- Breakfast at Playa Bonita Hotel (1 ticket per vehicle)
- Dinner at JJ Cantina (Saturday Night - 6PM)
- Support Vehicles. We will have support vehicles along the route and a sweeper. Medical personal will be in the support vehicles in case of any issues. The Vehicles are there to help with minor issues and to pull you out if needed. We are not responsible for damage, repairs, or any other mechanical or medical issues. The Support Vehicle is not a service tech, so do not expect much more than simple support(air, gas, etc). If you chose to go off and away from the group, you are on your own. If the Sweeper goes by and does not see you on or near the course it will continue with the group. If you breakdown, support vehicles will be notified to assist.
Please be aware that laws in Mexico are enforced during this run. Vehicles must be insured, tagged, and drivers must have licenses ready. Rules of the road including speed limits, stop signs, and lights are also to be adhered to. You will be signing a waiver before the start of the event during check in.
How long is the ride?
A little over 100+ Miles of Off-Roading. It is recommend to bring some spare gas for this run if your vehicle can't make it that far.
Can I have the GPX / GPS File for the Route?
Yes, this will be available a couple of days ahead of time (via email) and at registration it can be given to you as well.
Where do I pick up my T-Shirts & Tubes (Swag Bag)?
You will get them at registration either Thursday Night, Friday Morning, Friday Night, or Saturday Night. Once you finish registration, you will receive all your swag for the ride.
If I have friends that want to come but didn't get a chance to register, can they register on the spot?
Yes. If you have friends who can make it down and want to ride with you its not a problem. Just have them come to registration and we will get them registered and signed up.
Where at Playa Bonita Hotel & Resort is Registration?
Currently we will be in the restaurant outside however that can change. There will be signs up where registration will end up being at.
After the ride what happens?
Your free to explore and have a good time around Rocky Point. Take some of your new friends and check out the Hill, run out to JJ's for a meal, or even relax on the beach. There is a ton of cool things to do in Rocky Point.