UTV Rally Ride Registration
We will be offering official rides through the beautiful desert of Sonora, Mexico! Any and all are invited however there will be limited space available per ride. These will be guided rides through over 100 miles of Mexican backcountry with other riders. Each registered vehicle is $125 to help provide the location to run on, support vehicles, and guide for the trip. SPACE IS LIMITED TO 50 Vehicles per day.
Some of the things included are...
- Fun Run Tour through the vast Sonoran Desert.
- UTV Rally Rocky Point Shirt & Tube
- Breakfast at Playa Bonita Hotel (1 ticket per vehicle)
- Dinner at JJ Cantina (Saturday Night - 6PM)
- Support Vehicles. We will have support vehicles along the route and a sweeper. Medical personal will be in the support vehicles in case of any issues. The Vehicles are there to help with minor issues and to pull you out if needed. We are not responsible for damage, repairs, or any other mechanical or medical issues. The Support Vehicle is not a service tech, so do not expect much more than simple support(air, gas, etc). If you chose to go off and away from the group, you are on your own. If the Sweeper goes by and does not see you on or near the course it will continue with the group. If you breakdown, support vehicles will be notified to assist.
Please be aware that laws in Mexico are enforced during this run. Vehicles must be insured, tagged, and drivers must have licenses ready. Rules of the road including speed limits, stop signs, and lights are also to be adhered to. You will be signing a waiver before the start of the event during check in.