Rules & Regulations
Due to the risk if injury by participating in the UTV Bog, there are a couple of required items that you will need to participate safely.
MUST BE 21 or OLDER TO ENTER
- Full Face Helmet
- Harness Seat Belt (4 or 5 point harness)
- No Loose items in the UTV (Spare Parts, Tires, Coolers, Etc)
- Old Clothing (You will be getting muddy so bring something that you don't mind possibly ruining.)
- ONLY 1 PERSON PER VEHICLE
- Be respectful of others and their vehicles.
- All racers will start at a dead stop before the bog. There will be no lead up to the mud.
- Listen to the Event Staff.
- When you get stuck, do not leave your vehicle, our staff will assist in removing your vehicle. At that point you will be able to wash off your vehicle with a near by water truck.
- Only 1 UTV is allowed on the course at a time. No UTV's are allowed on the course till the UTV Bog Staff has given the go ahead.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO FILL OUT A WAIVER AT THE EVENT BEFORE PARTICIPATING